Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Big 9


Well I am proud to say that today Kenyon and I have been married for nine years. What a cool thing to be able to say. We were so young when we were married. I was barely 18 and he was 21 and we thought we knew it all! Little did we know we would have some major bumps in the road and Im sure there are more to come, but they have all been worth it.. It is so fun to remember the night of our reception and what we where doing at this time of night. I remember the NEVER ENDING LINE of people who came to support and congratulate, the loud music from the DJ, the yummy pumpkin rolls, the silver confetti stars that where everywhere, my beautiful bridesmaids, my 20 lb bouquet (which was beautiful), all of our wonderful family, and most of all my handsome new husband!! Things definately did not turn out the way I had imagined they would when we were first married,,, they turned out so much better. I can't wait for #10

5 comments:

Claudine said...

Very nice blog. And..what a good looking couple. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY you two. Hope it was a good one. It doesn't seem possible that it has been nice years since you got married. We love both of you. Mom

knap said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY It does not seem that long ago, You two look real good, and what a cute little family you have.

Tootette

T said...

CONGRATULATIONS Kenyon and Kara, can't believe it has been tht long.....wishing you many, many, more happy years!
Talonnie

Rex and Paula said...

You 2 are so cute, there is no doubt you belong together. The early years seem to be the hardest, but you make it look easy. I don't think I know of another couple that laughs so much together.
We love you both, Happy Anniversary!

The Malcom Family said...

Hey cute girl, I was so excited to see you left me a comment. Sorry I am so slow about getting back to you. My goodness how you little girl is growing, she looks adorable all dressed up for halloween. Please keep in touch and I promise I will be better about it too. Laura!