Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bonding Time.



From the day we brought Mataya home from the hospital our Dogs have never been very fond of her. Expecially zeezee! Chloe was very curious but always kept her distance. They where very jealous. The funny thing about it is Mataya is totally obsessed with them. One of her first words was "zeezee". After two years they are finally starting to warm up to her. I found her in her room the other day talking to Chloe like they were best friends. It was priceless, so I had to snap some pictures.

3 comments:

Claudine said...

Mataya.........You cute little Hurricane Tiger you. That is so priceless, the photo of her and the dog. I love reading your blogs, keep it up. Claudine

Natasha said...

I'm so happy you found my blog! It seriously has been forever and ever! Your little Taya is ADORABLE! I don't know where you got her outfit but it is to die for! Her smile just makes me melt! So fun for you! Isn't being a mom the best thing ever?? It looks like you are just getting started with this blog thing...watch out! It's addicting! I will link to you if that's ok!

Amy said...

Kara,
thanks for letting me know about your blog. I hope i added you with the right email address. if not, text me the right one will ya? Love ya!
Amy