Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Party

Mataya and Hunter (Belle and Mr Incredible)

The Girls


The Iversons



Scary




Cute Princess's





The Dorius Family, some nun's and Belle























Last night I laughed harder than I have laughed in a long time.. Something about Halloween brings out the giggles in me. We went to a costume party, and I have to say there where some pretty good costumes. I have always loved the holiday, but having a family of my own to dress up with is so much fun. There was lots of yummy food, games for the kids, and a costume contest for the adults.(we won the best couples costume, and Kenyon won the best guy/girl costume). So being in the festive mood I was in, I decided to enter the women's potato sack race. It was to funny!! Keep in mind that there was alot of people watching this. There where about 10 lady's in the race. I was tied for the lead with my friend Melissa and just when we where about to cross the finish line we both biffed it big time. Kenyon came running out on the field yelling WE HAVE A NUN DOWN, WE HAVE A NUN DOWN. This made me laugh even harder, I think I may have peed a little!! Little Miss Mataya was the prettiest Princess there. She could not figure out why everyone looked so different in all the costumes. She just sat and watched everyone in Awe. It was such a fun time. I can't wait for Halloween night...

8 comments:

Anastácio Soberbo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ірина Соломаха said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shawna said...

Those are some good pics. We look dang cute in that first one. That really was fun, I hope we get to see you guys on Halloween night.

Anonymous said...

you guys are so funny! i laughed out loud just reading about your race.

oldcowboy said...

I loved you blog today. Watch those Nuns and make sure no more crash.

Uncle Brent

T said...

Gotta love the nuns...can just imagine the fun...Love your blog...keep up the good work!

Claudine said...

You look great in the costumes. Glad to hear you won the best couple. Mataya looks so cute in her Belle dress. I can just see her sitting there looking at everyone and studying them. Claudine

Rex and Paula said...

Mataya is the most beautiful Belle I have ever seen. I love your story about the race, I can totally hear you laughing and Kenyon saying that. You guys need to quit partying so much, you are putting the rest of us to shame.