Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Block Party

Last night our neighboorhood had our 3rd annual block party! It is seriously so much fun. Of course I forgot my camera, so here's a sneak peak of what goes on..

1. Permission from the city to block off the street.

2. The big bounce house (Mataya's Favorite Thing In The World)

3. Lot's of yummy food

4. The big football game in the middle of the road

5. Alot of talking and ALOT of laughing.. (SULLIVANS)

6. Did I mention the food?

7. Good Neighboors and Friends..

Anyways after we left last night we felt so fortunate to live in such a great area and have so many good friends here. We feel so blessed to have ended up in such a great place. I can honestly say that never in my wildest dreams would I have picked to live in Hurricane. But I absolutely love it!! And we are finally getting a WalMart Woo Hoo!!! We love you CobbleStone Friends..

3 comments:

Claudine said...

Kara, I'm thrilled also that you guys have such a good plaace to live with lots of good friends and neighbors. The block party sounds like a blast. Great blog. Claudine

Anonymous said...

always admired you and Kenyon for getting to know so many people making new friends. Trish and I are such shut-ins......LOSERS!

Rex and Paula said...

Yosh is right, you guys are such the social butterflies. You are VERY lucky to live in scuh a fun neighborhood. It is soooo different here in LV. SOundl like so much fun.