Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Horse Obsession


Okay so I know that this picture was taken a while ago, but ever since we went to the Dixie Round Up, Mataya has been obsessed with horses. She is constantly saying "giddy up". She has been playing with horses, acting like a horse, and getting lots of horesy rides from Daddy. This little obsession has been kind of cute until today when I caught her trying to ride zeezee ( the 5 pound pomeranian) like a horse. How do you explain to a 2 yr old that you can't ride a dog? I could have had some dang hillarious pictures but Kenyon has my camera on the hunt with him!! I Curse the Deer Hunt! Thanks to Uncle Brent (The Grand Marshal) for taking such a cute picture..

4 comments:

Claudine said...

I love that photo. Too bab she wouldn't ride a real horse when Brent wanted her to. Maybe if you took her to Harmony some time Brent could get one of you on there to ride with her and she would probably do it and love it. Have a great day. Claudine

Fullmer Family said...

Hi Kara:
I'm glad you found my blog and left me a comment. Your little girl is SO CUTE!!! I would love to e-mail you about our experience too so we can compare. We were with an agency at first that was not good. Then we changed and went with Heart and Soul Adoptions and they were FABULOUS!! Anyways, my e-mail is jillynnefullmer@msn.com And I'm going to add you to my blog list too!! Blogs are TOO FUN!!
-Jillynne

oldcowboy said...

You had better bring Tay up to New Harmony to see the horses. If we have a new little cowgirl on her hands she needs some coaching. I loved your blog and hope to see you three soon.

Uncle Brent

Natasha said...

1. Mataya in those John Deere boots is one of the dang cutest things I have ever seen.
2. I curse the deer hunt too.
3. Good luck explaining the 'can't ride the dog' thing.
Too funny!