Tuesday, November 4, 2008

DEAD SEXY!!!

Oh My!!

Brother from another mother


First Prize!!



This one's for you Claudine! I know that Halloween was last week, but I have had a few requests for these pictures of Kenyon.. I had nothing to do with this costume/outfit of his. He totally suprised me Halloween night. I was laughing so hard that my checks where sore the next morning. I don't think I know anyone else who gets more in the Halloween Spirit than he does. We hope you all enjoy these pictures, or not. Thanks to my friend Shawna for the fabulous photography. This is the true meaning of DEAD SEXY.. haha

8 comments:

Rex and Paula said...

Where is the can of beer? That is priceless. I love how you guys get into Halloween. The best part is that he surprised you. I wish I would have been there. Good one Kenyon!

Claudine said...

It's five o'clock in the morning and I'm home alone and I'm laughing so hard that if anyone heard me thay would think I had finally cracked all the way. That is so good! I love it too, that you guys have so much fun and laugh so much.it is a neat thing in your marriage. Thanks, you both made my day. Mom

Anonymous said...

that is just wrong.

Shawna said...

I love that he wanted to post them. I have to say they turned out beautiful, ok not really but whatever. I laughed harder that night than I have in along time. Thanks dead sexy, your the man

oldcowboy said...

You two are always having fun. Good for you.

Uncle Brent

Annie G said...

Kara..I am not even sure what to say right now. Part of me wants to laugh but another part of me wants to throw up hahah. Are those my shorts kenyon's wearing? I've been looking for them everywhere!

knap said...

WHOA! What's up with that DEAD SEXY! Didn't know you had it in you. I wished I could have been there to get a good laugh!

Janna said...

That is so gross yet so dang funny!!!