Thursday, November 6, 2008

Prom Night At Forks High.


This post is for all of you fellow "Twilighters". If you have never read the twilight series you are missing out!! I have been so EXCITED for the Twilight movie to come to theaters on November 21st. I keep looking it up on the internet and watching trailors. I guess you could say I am a Die Hard Fan... Last night the phone rang and the caller i.d said private. When I answered it was this creepy voice telling me to check my front door. Luckily Kenyon was home so I wasn't that scared. I went to the door and found this apple on the floor mat.. pinned to it was a invitation to the "Forks High School Prom". I thought it was so clever I had to post a picture and tell you what it says..


Kenyon,

Edward you are not

But you are all we got

So, ask the apple of your eye

To be your prom date at Fork's High

Due to the hunting season

We are running low on deer.

Please donate five dollars by Tuesday

To keep your wife's neck clear.


November 21, 2008 7-9 p.m.

Prom Attire

Anyone may attend the late show following

prom night..


I am so excited about this. It has totally made my year!! Thanks Amy and Shawna..

4 comments:

Claudine said...

That is so neat. You sure have a neat group of friends that never stop having fun. No wonder you like the big H town. I guess I will have to read the Twilight Series. Sounds like a fun evening. Tell Taya that Grandma says "Hi". Love, Claudine

Kristin said...

Hi Kara! It's good to see your cute family! Mataya is such a prewtty Belle, SHe and Lauren would get along so great, She loves the princesses too! I would love to stay up with your fam! My blog is on private, but ifyou'd like to see it send me your email address at haltermanfamily@hotmail.com Kristin

~Allie~ said...

Hey Kara: I love the invitation! You know how OBSESSED I am now maybe I will have to do something like that with my friends. I am way excited and I have my grandma reading these books and she is also addicted. I am so excited. Keep in touch and let me know how you like the movie.....

Allie

p.s. if you haven't heard I have a team Edward fan site. http://iloveteamedward.blogspot.com

Byron said...

How fun, How di dyou find our blog? I love the pics of Taya and the two of you. Keep in touch.