Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving this year was great. We had dinner at My Grandparents new home, which was a little weird just because all my life they have lived in the same place. But there new home is beautiful and is a good place for family to gather. Friday was fun because My Mom, Annie, Taya and I all went Black Friday Shopping in St. George. Annie was quite the shopper! She even had a list of things to get. I was a little shocked! Jk Annie. Then on Saturday Kenyon, Tay and I all went to Salt Lake to meet his family at the Jazz Game. Even though we are really not huge Jazz Fans, It was actually really fun. Kenyon's Brother Brandon Hooked us up with a really nice Suite and tons of yummy food!! I can't beleive how fast the holidays come and go. I really don't want Christmas to fly by either, but Im sure it will...



Mataya Sporting The Fro

Cute Siblings..

Black Friday Shopping


2 comments:

Annie G said...

Kara...the picture of me and Kurtis on here is classic haha. Um..duh I was a good shopper, I'm becoming a woman! Haha. Thanksgiving was way weird this year huh? Fun weekend though. SEE YOU SOON! Love you,
Annie

Claudine said...

I love Taya's fro in these photos. Glad your thanksgiving weekend was a good one. Love you guys. Claudine