Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Family Pictures

We have been the biggest slackers about having our family pictures taken. For some reason I kept putting it off. I am so excited we finally got them done. They turned out so good, considering that it was super cold! My good friend Shawna was the photographer. She recently started a side buisness taking pictures. Being the perfectionist that she is, I knew they would be awesome. Her buisness name is Photos By Murry. Check out her blog. www.photosbymurry.blogspot.com She does A wonderful job. Thanks Murry......



























2 comments:

Claudine said...

Soooooooooooooo cute! Can'tr wait to see her this morning. We are excited to tend her. Grandma Spevak

The Backus Family said...

What an adorable little girl you have and neat little family you are. It looks like you guys have a lot of fun together. I'm glad you found my blog as it is such a neat way to keep in touch. We should definately get together sometime!