Friday, December 5, 2008

The Princess and Her Princess Tree!

Ok, I know that alot of you might think this is cheesy, but I could'nt help myself. Mataya and I have been eyeing up this tree for a few weeks at the lovely Wal Mart Super Center. I finally gave in and bought it the other day. Kenyon was not impressed!! Anyways, when I pulled it out of the box Mataya did this funny little Gasp and said " Oh pretty Princess Tree" It was priceless.. We set it up and she could not keep her hands off of it. She was trying to hug it and attempted to kiss it, as you can see in the bottom picture.. What a little cheezer.


6 comments:

Claudine said...

That is so precious. Cute tree too. Perfect name for the blog. Love Ya, Claudine

Shawna said...

that is the cutest thing ever. you have a little diva on your hands

Rex and Paula said...

A princess should have her very own pink tree. (where did you say you got that) only kidding...
She looks thrilled with it. This is going to be a fun Christmas for you guys. Love ya!

Natasha said...

Love the princess tree, love that you actually bought it, and lu-uv Mataya (especially her hair and her smile!)

Cami and Shelby said...

She is freaking hilarious. I love the pink tree. Oh the joy of girls! Cant wait!

oldcowboy said...

They don't come any cuter that Mataya!