Sunday, January 4, 2009

When Life Gives You Lemon's......Put them all in your Friends Water when she's not looking...

This was our New Years Eve dinner at Samuri 21. We had so much fun with our good friends. Because Kim is such a good sport I had to put these pictures on here. Three of the six of us that where there ordered water with lemon. When they brought our drinks, they brought out three individual bowls of lemons. Kim gets fired up easy, so when she wasn't looking Kenyon dumped all of them in her water. She took it like a champ and just laughed. She didn't even remove them.. We love you Kim, Happy New Years.


3 comments:

Claudine said...

Cute blog and such a creative title. Love it! Sounds like New Years Eve was fun. Claudine

McKell said...

So, it's now January and I just barely saw your comment that you posted back in October. But, I'm glad I found it. Your little girl is the cutest. Amy has a picture of her when she was a baby - but she's all grown up now and just adorable. I'm glad to see that you are doing well. We miss having you around. Take care, McKell.

Steven and Amy said...

I found your blog page on Summer's page and thought I would take a look. Very cute! Your family pictures are wonderful.
Amy Clyde