Monday, January 12, 2009

Fun Day In The Snow

Saturday afternoon we snowmobiled up to our cabin with our friends the Clark's. I have not snowmobiled for quite some time and this definitely proved that I am no Spring Chick anymore. I am SO sore! Time to get in SHAPE! But it was all worth it. Anyways, I was actually surprised to see how much snow there was. We had such a great time and laughed alot. It is so nice to have good friends who we can totally be ourselves around. Thanks B and K for the fun day..









7 comments:

Claudine said...

Looks like a fun day. Lots of snow at the cabin too. Claudine

Rex and Paula said...

That looks way too cold for me. I will wait until it melts and then go on the 4 wheeler. Glad you had fun though.

Byron said...

I'm with Paula, way to cold for me. Lokks like you had a great time though.

oldcowboy said...

Glad you are having fun in the snow. I hate the snow.

Your Uncle The Grinch

~Allie~ said...

Hey, I was here checking out the snow and what fun you guys had and I am so glad that you know me as "Allie Cullen" I love that. I hope that is my last name someday. :)

Nat Lud said...

Hey!!! I found your blog through K. Bergy and I was so happy! Your daughter is beautiful! Hope all is well.

Summer said...

Hey...we miss driving by your house everyday! How about that poop and Brian Clark....hilarious!