Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Blog. (It's a little late)

Christmas in 08 was really good. Things are finally starting to slow down from the holidays so now I can write about it. The Morning of Christmas Eve I took a lovely trip to the Dentist to have some fabulous fillings done. Luckily the numbness wore off in time for my grandmothers Delicious, Traditional Christmas Eve German Roladin Dinner. YUM!! This is something we just don't miss out on. The whole family waits for it all year. I ordered roladin when I was in Germany, and It didn't even compare to Grandma's. So thanks Grandma Omi for the delicious meal year after year!! We came home on Christmas eve and spent Christmas morning at our house. Mataya was so cute about the presents. She was a little shocked that they where all for her. I think she might have been a little overwhelmed at first. Later that day we traveled back to Cedar to see our family's again. We had so much fun with both of them. Mataya figured out that she can boss my Brother around which was hilarious. Thanks to both of our families for such a wonderful Christmas. We love you all.

8 comments:

Claudine said...

Darling photos of Taya. Her kitchen is so cute. Can't wait to see her playing with it. Give her a hug for me. Claudine

Byron said...

So fun to see you guys with a little girl. Looks like you had a great Christmas. I just loev Her Tu Tu.

Janna said...

That is one SPOILED little girl. Isn't it wonderful!!??

Shawna said...

Can you say attitude, I cant even stand how cute that pic of Taya with her hands on her hips. Glad you had a good holiday

knap said...

Hey, When is Dinner going to be ready, in that new Pink kitchen.... let us know and we will be there, how cute is that. and what cute pictures. i can't believe how big she is getting.

The Roundy's

Fullmer Family said...

It looks like you had a great Christmas. 'Santa' brought my Lainey the exact same Roxy shirt that Mataya has on. Santa must have good taste;)! And I love her braids! Too cute!
-Jillynne

Clark Family said...

Merry Christmas indeed...how fun! You only get to spoil them once you know.

Paige said...

is that a real fridge and stove and sink?

Paige (allie cullens sis)