Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Mataya Faith

Today our sweet little baby turned 4... I really can not believe how fast time flies. Mataya is a daddy's girl and her mommy's world. We really don't know what we ever did with out her. She is such a good little girl and we are so lucky to have her.. Happy Birthday To our cute little Tay Bug, we love you so much, you are such a special blessing. Love Mommy and Daddy.

















































































































































































































4 comments:

Rex and Paula said...

that is a fun little trip down memory lane. you are so right, it does not seem like 4 years have passed. my 2 fav pics are the one with the frazzles in the crib and the one with her straight hair. so cute. we don't know what we would do without her either. love you all!

Claudine said...

I cried all the time I was reading this and looking at the photos. I agree with Paula on the favorite pics. She's a doll. Happy Birthday Mataya.

Kendra said...

Oh my heck! Why do you have the most beautiful daughter ever?! She really is just way too cute! I hope her birthday was amazing! :)

Kenzie said...

She is so beautiful. I am going to add you to my peeps. Hope that's OK. Then I can admire your family whenever I want. PS I want your hair in the top family pic. So cute!