Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Back To Ballet.. Round 2!


Such A Cutie

Strike a pose!



Yep its time again. Tay started her second season of ballet today and she was THRILLED! I am slowly learning about this sport and it is not to bad! I almost wish I would have taken ballet when I was a spring chick.. lol. Funny story, On the first day of Ballet the parents are invited to stay and watch but after that no parentals allowed. So I am sitting there watching them do there cute little warm ups. They are all in a circle and the teacher is telling them what to do. She has them sitting and they are supposed to bend over and smell there feet.. And the conversation goes like this-

Teacher: ok everyone bend over and smell you feet, mine smell like roses

girl #1: mine smell like lotion

girl#2: mine smell like candy

Mataya: "mine smell like garbage!"


Not only did she blurt that out, she yelled it! It was so funny but also a little embarrasing.. Good thing everyone knows Taya and her silly little personality.. We really are excited for this next season of ballet. It's going to be fun..

4 comments:

Annie G said...

Hahahah. She is so stinkin funny. Wash your childs feet! haha

Claudine said...

That's so Mataya!! At least she's honest even though I'm sure they don't smell like garbage, but I'll bet the other ones didn't smell like candy and flowers or whetever either. See ya Friday!!

Shawna said...

She is soooo stinkin cute and growing up so fast. I love her in that pink and black dance outfit. and p.s. Taya my feet sometimes smell like garbage too lol

Brittney said...

Mataya looks so cute in her tutu. I love your new family picture. Very Nice!