Sunday, December 19, 2010

Wait, What??



So, the other day I thought it would be fun to watch home video's from the past few Christmas's. We started with Mataya's first Christmas. Before we actually got to the Christmas part on the tape, there was some video of my sister Annie's High School Basketball games. So of course we watched them and I realized how much I missed going to them. So I say to Mataya, " Taya I can't wait until you play basketball so I can come and watch your games."


Mataya leans over to Kenyon and whispers, " I don't want to play basketball, I want to be a cheerleader."


Wait, What? I'm still in shock.. lol Annie we have some work to do!

1 comment:

Annie G said...

Mataya Faith! What the? .... Well, at least if she's a cheerleader you'll still get to go to the games haha