Monday, May 6, 2013

Not Quite Sure What To Think About This Sport???





So, We decided to try something new this year, Soccer! Hmmm, where do I begin? I have never played the sport and know nothing about the rules,but  Mataya was stoked to play so we decided what the heck, if anything she will get her exercise.... The first few games where pretty painful to sit through mainly because this is the most frustrating sport in the world and the spring weather here is nasty! But the season is almost over now and it has gotten a little more enjoyable. Taya is hilarious to watch, between numerous cartwheels and zoning out on the field, I'm not sure soccer will be her thing but who knows. I will say that she is freaking fast when she wants to be! I'm thinking track and field?? And look at her in that uniform! So Dang Cute!!

No comments: