Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines

Because Valentines Day was on a Sunday this year, we celebrated it on Saturday. It was such a fun day! The first thing we did was let Mataya deliver all of her valentines to her friends. She thought that was pretty cool! Then we went over to the big huge city of Laverkin and rode up into the hills to go shooting. Going shooting is usually not my thing, but the weather was beautiful and I just wanted to be outside with my family so it was actually really fun. While we where in Laverkin Kenyon drove us to the Laverkin over look, I had never been there and it was pretty cool.. Once we got home we let Taya have a Valentines treasure hunt, where she followed the candy heart trails to find her treasures..She loved that!! To top our fun day off we all went to dinner at the Brick Oven in St. George. It was such a fun day. Thanks Kenyon and Tay for being my little Valentines!!


Cookies from Taya's friend Lainee

Her very own camera.. Big stuff.

Treats



Chocolate, Cream Soda, and Jason Aldean. What more could a girl want? HaHa




The Laverkin Overlook










These are the valentines that Taya and I made for her friends. We got the Idea from Kenyon's sister Paula. They turned out pretty darn cute!!



























6 comments:

Clark Family said...

So cute....I love that you shared it as a family. Happy Valentines Day. I do have to say that I think Matay is a pretty cute Valentine and you two are sooo lucky. :)

Annie G said...

Geeze that looks like a lot of fun. It makes me wanna come visit!

Claudine said...

That looks like you had a great time. The Valentines are darling. And so is the giver of them.

Rex and Paula said...

You guys are so cute. Looks like everyone had a great day! I know what you mean by wanting to be outside....the weather here was amazing too. Had to take a little ride on the Harley. Happy Valentines Day! Love you guys!

Claire said...

Wow that is Great!!!
I love the picture of Tay at the overlook! It is one of my favorite Places!

Jason & Karen said...

She is getting so big!! I had no idea you cut all your hair off too! Love it!!! How are you guys? I hope things are good. Tell Kenyon Hi from us.