Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bye Bye Braids.. Hello Spongie Curlers.


I will admit, I have been a terrible blogger lately. Mostly because I forget to, and when I do remember I usually don't have anything really fun to blog about.. But that will all be changing soon. I realized you don't always need fun topics or pictures to blog about.. I love to read my sisters blog. She is the best example of blogging about everything and anything.. Her blog can be a bit random but that is why it is so much fun to read. I am also going to make it a goal to post at least one random picture a week.. I have so many pictures that need to be shared with the blogging world. Yesterday I took Taya's braids out and decided to try those crazy sponge curlers that my mom used to put in my hair back in the 80"s. Oh how I hated them! They actually work really well with Tay's hair. Im so glad to be back on the blogging circut. Stay tuned for more fun!

4 comments:

Rex and Paula said...

well i for one am so glad your are back! i want to see an after pic, when you take the spongie rollers out. i did not know they have WHITE ones, i used to use pink. lookin forward to those random pics too! love you all!

Claire said...

She is Darling!
We will be looking for the new do!!!
Great Job in Church Girls!!!

Claudine said...

I want to see an after photo too. The curlers look so cute.

Claudine said...

How do you get to your lash blog?