Saturday, June 20, 2009

Road Trip For The Rockies!

Last week Kenyon and I took A very spontaneous road trip to Denver. We both got bit by the baseball bug and had to go over and watch our team (The Rockies) play a few games. It was so so so much fun. Denver is beautiful and all the people we dealt with where so nice. The first day we where there we took a tour of Coors Field and then later that night went to the first game. The next day we went and explored down town Denver and then caught another game that night. Both nights they won! I am so glad that Kenyon and I both enjoy baseball and can share fun times like this together.



















5 comments:

Claudine said...

Nice post! Way cute photos. I'm glad you could do it too and I'm glad you had fun together.

Shawna said...

You guys are a couple of HOTTIES. I love these pics, it looks like so much fun.

Rex and Paula said...

I love those supr of the moment trips. They are actually usually better than planned ones. Im glad you had fun. Even better when your team wins! Not to be selfish, but we had fun with Mataya while you were gone!

Mike and Kerry said...

It looks like you had a blast on your trip. You both look so good in your pictures. I am glad that you could escape for a little while!

The Malcom Family said...

Hey girl its nice to know you are still alive. One of these days we need to get together! I mean it!!!
Laura