Monday, May 25, 2009

A Night At The Museum

You would never guess that there is a exotic wildlife museum hidden in the little town of New Harmony, Ut, but there is. We were down there for a family reunion over the weekend and after the reunion we vistited this amazing place. The owner is A Hunter of all Hunter's. This guy travels to Africa and other places to add animals to his collection. I have never seen anything like it. Mataya was even fasinated with it. The wall have all been painted to look like the outdoors. It was so cool. Thank you Mr. F for sharing it with us!!!











I forgot to flip these before I posted them. Sorry...














This is just the head of the elephant. The body has been painted on the wall. AMAZING!!







8 comments:

Rex and Paula said...

Well, well....welcome back to the blogging world. That place looks really amazing. I can't believe we have not been there yet. Were lomos. Wasn't Mataya scared?
It was good to see you guys over the weekend. Love ya.

Clark Family said...

That is soo cool. Looks like it was a fun adventure

Shawna said...

That really looks like alot of fun. I want to take Maverick there. And I really think I crapped my pants when I looked at your blog and saw a new post. YAY!! And Those pics of Tay could not be any cuter!!

Janna said...

I like your photos better than mine. I might have to borrow a couple of them for my blog. Glad to hear that you have a computer again. It was so good to see you this weekend.

Claudine said...

Your photos are better than ours too. That elephant photo looks like the whole elephant is standing there. I'm glad you are back on the blog too. We went down and planted the garden last night. Vernile called and said it wasn't muddy so we went down and got it all done except the beets and we will plant them here at the house and you can have all you want. Love you guys!

Jason and Michele said...

That is AWESOME! Good to see you blogging again! We missed you!

oldcowboy said...

I am glad to see what is inside that place. I have never been in their. I need a tour of this place too.

Kaycee said...

Hi Kara!! We are gathering info to send invites for the 10 year class reunion! If you could be so kind... go to www.canyonview99.blogspot.com and leave your info! :) It will be so fun to see everybody!